Now that you’ve got your Business Manager created, it’s time to give your agency access.
1. If you’re not already there, go to business.facebook.com. This will bring you to your Business Manager page. In the top right corner, click on Business Settings.
2. In the left hand column under Users, click on ‘Partners’.
3. Click on +Add and input our Partner ID number: 592081607590189
4. Assign your ‘Pages’ asset to us. You’ll typically want to select the role of Admin for your digital marketing agency from the dropdown menu, as we’ll need it to effectively handle your advertising.
If you’re curious as to what each of the roles allows access to, let’s take a quick look:
Admins have full control over your advertising account. They’ll be able to make adjustments to billing info, create ads, and even post and manage your fan page. This is access you should only give to a trusted partner, like your digital marketing agency.
If you have an in-house marketing team, you may choose to select this option. This gives the partner full access to advertising capabilities, but doesn’t allow them to make changes to billing info or post to your fan page. In this case, you’ll be responsible for updating this information and, if a problem comes along, your campaigns may be paused until you can handle the issue.
Analyst access can see everything going on behind the scenes of your advertising, but can’t actually make changes to anything. This is the level of access you might provide before hiring an agency or if you were training an in-house team member that was unfamiliar with Facebook advertising.
5. Now do the same for your Ad Account.
We should now have access to your Business Manager account. If you’re having difficulty with the process, or need more information about Facebook PPC Management, please get in touch.