Companies are working hard to be awarded their Premier Google Partner badge. To achieve this status which can be displayed proudly on websites, they must attain Google Ads certifications for their staff. They can then link their badge back to their Google Partner page, adding to their kudos. But just why is it essential to work with a Google Partner, and what does it mean for those who have their Google Partner badge?
The Premier Google Partner Badge.
In order to attain a Premier Google Partner badge, there are specific criteria advertisers must have which qualifies them to be a Google partner. It is also linked to a higher spending level and particular requirements of the performance. We have achieved this badge because, as mentioned, our staff have taken their certification in Google Ads, we meet the standards that Google require for their partner status every day, and we maintain large spends every 90 days.
To further enhance the experience, some of our team members are also qualified in search and mobile advertising. Therefore, these specific product areas can be studied in-depth, giving the team member who has been certified even more skills when assisting clients in creating their adverts that are optimised for both mobile and desktop users.
It means that we pretty much know all things add words, and oh here to deliver page search marketing results to many different clients. The fact that we have achieved our Premier Google Partner status ensures that we meet consistently high standards when it comes to offering competitive advantages, customer services and business growth online.
We also think there are many benefits to working with a Google partner like us, so here are six that demonstrate why it is so important.
- Certified Account Managers reassures you that you are in the best hands. In order to maintain the status, Google will periodically renew certifications which means our team members are constantly brushing up skills and learning. Therefore, our agency must continue to meet Google best practice standards for account managers or risk losing our status.
- The Masters of Ads Features within our badge criteria also means that our analytics staff have reached specific standards when it comes to understanding site links inside ads, phrase match keywords, negative keywords, add extensions, fraud matched modified keywords, split testing with Google Ads and more. You can be sure they can’t provide the best for your company.
- Beta Access is something that is also exclusively available to Premier Google Partner badge holders. So, when they launch an application or feature for the first time, we are able to be involved. We can test and use the feature for periods of up to 12 months before it goes public. This means our clients can also have access to these fantastic Google marketing features long before their competition.
- We Queue Jump in the nicest possible way. The fact that we are Premier Google Partners means we have access to our own Google agency team. So, we can contact them at any time, and we don’t have to join a queue. Any issues can be immediately rectified. For example, if your site struggles with a malware attack, your Ads campaign will be suspended; this means you would be losing revenue until we can get them reactivated. Generally, this is a process that can take days, but we can get this sorted immediately because of our queue-jumping abilities.
- Google expects in-depth learning from its partners. Known as their PPC best practices, Google insists, not gives a choice, that our team members have to take certification exams in various areas. There are currently things like Google Ads fundamentals, shopping, video, display, search, mobile advertising, and more. In addition, we get free access to many different training seminars going over PPC practises so you can be sure everything we do for you is current and up to date.
- In order to retain our certification as a Premier Google Ads Partner, we also have to demonstrate how we deliver best practices. There are various ways this can be achieved, split testing on ads to see which attracts the best response or making sure we have multiple ads on each campaign that are using different keywords. Again, this is not optional, but our customers get the benefit.
Therefore, you may wonder why we put ourselves through this, and it is simply to ensure that we are providing the best service possible. Of course, if we don’t meet the high standards that Google set out, they can revoke our badge. But we are determined to ensure that that is never even in consideration.
Our service standards are as high as that expected by Google, making us an excellent Google partner and giving you Peace of Mind when working with us.
Talk to us about Google Ads.
Call us FREE from mobiles and landlines on 0800 044 3664 and speak with one of our digital marketing experts to request more information or schedule a meeting.
Or fill in the form and one of our team will get back to you.